ELAN SKI MAXX QUICK SHIFT
The Maxx is the most innovative Junior ski available on the market thanks to Elan's patented U-Flex technology. U-Flex enables young skiers to fully flex the ski underfoot allowing them to feel the sensation of carving from their very first turn.
Providing the right amount of flex in the junior ski range was one of the major challenges ski designers have faced in recent years. Elan's award winning U-Flex technology is the solution. The revolutionary construction allows the ski to be 25 percent more flexible than comparible junior skis on the market. It is a perfect kid's ski in combination with specially designed ski boots made of softer, more flexible plastics. These skis promote easy learning and a quick transitions to the edges.
U-Flex U-Flex technology is a unique construction and profile that allows a junior ski to be 25 % more flexible than the industry standard. With adding the lightweight Synflex core, Full Power Cap construction and Early Rise Rocker profile, U-Flex skis allow kids to learn to ski on their edges from day 1. This unique and patented technology enables easy learning and a better learning experience.
EARLY RISE ROCKER
Early Rise Rocker Early Rise Rocker in Elan’s skis is the reason for smooth and effortless turns thanks to a moderate amount of rocker in the tip and tail, which increases the ski’s playfulness, ease and versatility.
Quick Shift The Quick Shift System is a fully integrated ski binding system with a softer free flex plate-in-plate design. Its lean profile is constructed with lightweight composites and a softer plate that perfectly complements the U-Flex ski design, making turning effortless.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.