ELAN SKI PINBALL PRO
Unleash your youth creativity with the Pinball Pro, a smooth and easy to ride twin tip design that was created specifically for kids. Never miss a day on snow with the Pinball Pro!
When it comes to skiing, kids are fearless, especially after they made their first steps on the snow. Give them the tools to advance in skiing and take their first steps in the park. With the Early Rise Rocker profile and the smooth and forgiving Synflex core, the Pinball Pro delivers an easy skiing and forgiving performance. Sizes 105 and 115 are perfectly adjusted to the youngest (free)skiers as they benefit from the innovative U-Flex Technology that makes the flex of the ski 25% softer compared to a standard construction. This makes skiing fun from the very first steps on the snow, by making turning easier and enhancing skill development.
EARLY RISE ROCKER
Early Rise Rocker Early Rise Rocker in Elan’s skis is the reason for smooth and effortless turns thanks to a moderate amount of rocker in the tip and tail, which increases the ski’s playfulness, ease and versatility.
Quick Shift The Quick Shift System is a fully integrated ski binding system with a softer free flex plate-in-plate design. Its lean profile is constructed with lightweight composites and a softer plate that perfectly complements the U-Flex ski design, making turning effortless.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.