Delight Prime delivers excellent performance and effortless turns. This is the lightest ski in the world, developed to deliver excellent response while maintaining user-friendly performance characteristics. Elan's new SlimShape technology reduces weight dramatically, and also optimizes the transfer of energy from the skier to the ski, resulting in an extremely lightweight balanced design with powerful rebound and enhanced edge grip under foot. This allows for effortless skiing, and provides the perfect performance in a wide range of conditions and terrain.
The skis were engineered for advanced skiers who enjoy skiing all over the mountain. Lightweight materials reduce the weight of the ski while WaveLight advanced technology softens the ﬂex and provides more stability and support in the turn. The result is the best light weight tool for delivering lightweight, stable performance, and offering fun on the whole mountain!
Click here to see a quick presentation of the skis!
Recommended for recreation and more advanced lady skiers, looking for lightweight skis with easy handling for a more comfortable whole day skiine experience!
Bindings: Elan ELW 9.0
Sidecut: 126 - 76 - 103
Radius: (158 cm) 12.6 m
The lightest ski in the world
Early Rise Rocker with a moderate rocker in the tip and tail results in a shorter effective length of the ski edge, enabling skiers to make effortless turns
Patented SlimShape Technology dramatically reduces weight, ensuring that Elan skis are the lightest in the world. The specific shape of the shell allows them to be thin and light, while also providing incredible durability and strength. To further enhance performance, an optimized flex pattern boosts torsional stiffness increasing the transfer of energy from the skier and enabling extreme edge hold and controlled turns
PST construction provides greater power when needed and playfulness when wanted. Cap construction is lightweight and provides smooth turns combined with sidewall construction for powerful performance and better edge grip under foot
The LightShift System is a fully integrated ski binding system with free flex plate-in-plate design. It is built using light materials with a lean profile, the LightShift system offers incredible weight reduction that allows skiers to conserve energy. Vibration absorbers on the plate’s endpoints dampen chatter to improve comfort and responsiveness
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.