The new Elan Delight Supreme is one of the lightest skis ever created. Strong intermediate to expert skiing women love how responsive the ski feels at speed, while it feels like nothing is clamped to your boots.
Elan's SlimShape Technology has a remarkably thin profile with a very high amount of energy transfer with solid edge grip. RST Sidewall Construction delivers a powerful edge hold on firm terrain and a high amount of responsiveness at top speed. Early Rise Rocker delivers quick turn initiation, with plenty of rebound to snap you into your next turn.
Elan's new TubeLight Core is made from wood, with two very lightweight carbon tubes that run the entire length of the ski that follow the arc of the sidecut for a very stable feeling at high speeds and rebound no matter how fast you push yourself down the mountain.
- SlimShape Technology
- RST Sidewall
- TubeLite Woodcore
- Early Rise Rocker
- Power Shift Binding System
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.