The new Elan Ripstick 96 is a ripping all-mountain ride for any skier seeking versatility and power in a remarkably lightweight package. Elan's TNT Technology brings together the TubeLite Woodcore and Vapor Tip to give you maneuverability and stability anywhere on the mountain. A TubeLite Woodcore uses 5mm Carbon Tubes that run the entire length of the ski that follow the arc of the sidecut for stability, and responsiveness. Those carbon tubes increase the torsional strength, while keeping the ski light, so light in fact you will not believe how smooth the Ripstick will ski. Vapor Tip Construction uses Advanced Composite materials in the tip and tail that lower the swingweight, and increase your ability to make tight turns on firm snow, in the trees, and entrances to a narrow couloir. Elan's Amphibio Rocker only makes the Ripstick 96 more maneuverable by having a rockered outside edge in the tip, and a cambered inside edge for quicker turns and grip on the snow. If you want a ski that can charge through the powder, carve on rails, and feel light on your feet, the Elan Ripstick 96 is the ski for you.
Recommended Bindings: Tyrolia Attack 13, Look SPX 12, Salomon STH WTR 13, Marker Griffon
Recommended Brake Size: 100-110mm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.