With the latest Flex Control and Precision Steering, this boot is made precise turns. Extremely comfortable skiing comes from Connected Fit, the perfect link between liner and shell. Excellent comfort with no compromises in performance.
NARROW WOMEN'S LAST FOR FULL CONTROL
A boot that offers excellent comfort thanks to its unique women's last. The My Curv 90 Vacuum gives you precision and control at all times. Ideally tuned for the female foot, this boot makes sure you can enjoy athletic skiing and be comfortable at the same time.
BALANCED FLEX FOR HARMONIOUS TURNS
Thermoformable aramid used in this boot is what makes it so special. Constant flex is a huge benefit, especially for female skiers: the hardness of the shell material remains virtually unchanged, regardless of the temperature And this is how it ensures light, harmonious turns at all times.
OUTSTANDING COMFORT THANKS TO CONNECTED FIT
The ideal setup of a completely adaptable shell made of Vacu-Plast material and AFZ liner makes this boot a genius in terms of comfort. Thanks to the unique fit and the function zones which actively support the foot, this boot is pleasant to wear at all times.
VELCRO STRAP Puffy - white + Terminale black
BUCKLES SHELL RC Pro W
BOOT LINER AFZ - Curv
LAST 97mm +/-3mm
SHELL MATERIAL Vacu-Plast
CUFF MATERIAL Vacu-Plast
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.