Connected Fit, the ingenious interconnection between the AFZ liner and VACUUM shell, offers perfect fit. New Composite Flex Control ensures extremely constant flex behavior in all temperatures. With Precision Steering for complete control.
NEW 3D CANTING AND THE HARDEST FLEX
Individuality like never before thanks to the completely new 3D Canting makes this boot aggressive and uniquely tuned. A hard flex index of 110 means this boot offers absolute precision and excellent control performance.
CONSTANT FLEX – TEMPERATURE-INDEPENDENT
Thermoformable aramid makes this ski boot special. This temperature-stable material ensures that flex stays the same in virtually all conditions, ensuring constant and efficient power transfer.
A FITTING SETUP!
The unique setup of a completely adaptable shell made of Vacu-Plast material and AFZ liner makes perfect power transfer possible. This takes place through the function zones which actively support the foot, guaranteeing an ideal fit and efficient power transfer.
VELCRO STRAP Curv Velcro + Tampon magma
CUFF MATERIAL Vacu-Plast
BOOT LINER AFZ - Curv
LAST 97mm +/-3mm
SHELL MATERIAL Vacu-Plast
CANTING Race Canting
BUCKLES SHELL RC4 Curv
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item. Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.