The Fischer RC4 110 has a 110 flex with a 98mm last (that can mold up or down between 93mm-103mm), ideal for aggressive skiers looking for a close fitting boot. If you are a "ski fast, take chances" kind of guy, the RC4 110 will fit the bill for you. This boot features Fischer's proprietary "Vacuum Fit" System where the liner AND the shell can be completely molded to your foot/leg. This unique molding process makes for one of the most precise and comfortable boot fits on the market today. However, the RC4 110 can be skied right out of the box and will have an excellent fit regardless. The molding process will significantly improve the fit of the boot, but is not required by any means. Improve your skiing experience by slipping into the RC4 110 Vacuum. You can thank us later.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.