A professional boot with somewhat softer flex that satisfies exacting requirements nevertheless: 100% World Cup technology and VACUUM for aggressive, quick turns. New boot liner with an ideal anatomical shape and a perfect heel fit. Plus: ultraflat, fully adjusted Deflector buckle.
SIMPLY UNIQUE: VACUUM FIT ADJUSTMENT
This extremely precise adjustment to each individual foot brings considerable benefits: a perfect fit around the whole foot – including the heel. This is why it is so aggressive, responds quickly and goes into turns so effectively. Technology worthy of world champions!
THE SOFT RACING VERSION
The flex on this boot is somewhat softer: its index rating is 130. But this version does not fall short of the 150. On the contrary, its softer shell makes the boot smoother and, besides top performance, gives you greater balance, i.e. more even turns with higher speed!
NARROW LAST – ABSOLUTE RACING
Its last is adjustable and offers widths ranging from 91 to 99 mm. Thanks to this narrow fit the RC4 Pro 150 VACUUM Full Fit is the absolutely top racing boot from Fischer. It is aggressive and responds extremely quickly when you trigger the turn – not one hundredth of a second is lost!
- ART.NO.: U00215
- COLOR: yellow/yellow
- STIFFNESS: 130
- SHELL MATERIAL: Vacu-Plast
- CANTING: Racing
- BOOT LINER: Power Transmission Liner
- LAST: 91 - 99 mm
- SIZES: 22,5-23,5...29,5
- VELCRO STRAP: Phatt Maxx
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.