Price does not include bindings
The Slalom world champion ski with an aggressive, fast line: its perfect geometry delivers awesome power transfer in short and medium turns.
THE GEOMETRY MAKES IT SUCCESSFUL
The success comes from its geometry. The world champion maker relies on a successful concept: 122-68-103 is the perfect sidecut in Slalom, which allows a radius of 13 m. For aggressive, short turns.
RACETRACK FOR FREE SKI FLEX
The Racetrack plate ensures perfect, free ski flex. Snow contact – which is crucial in skiing – is optimised as a result and leads to direct power transfer. This means that the energy which is used is absorbed directly by the ski without any losses.
- ART.NO.: A06515
- RADIUS: 13m/165cm
- LENGTHS: 150,155,160,165,170
- CONSTRUCTION/TECHNOLOGY: SW-Sidewall, Titanium 0.8
- PLATE: RACETRACK
- SIDECUT: 122-68-103
- SET BINDING: T20215
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.