The 2017 Fischer RC4 WC GS Ski has been a race winner at all levels World Cup, Europa Cup, Noram, FIS and USSA races. The new rules governing FIS ski radius and length dictate 195 and 190 (>35 m radius) skis for men, and 188 or 183 (>30 m radius) skis for women. These sizes are required to compete in FIS races for athletes U19 and older.
New for 2016-17, USSA Men’s GS Rules require a >30 meter/>180cm GS ski, which means the 183, 188, 190 and 195 are all legal USSA GS skis.
195: 98-65-81 (>35 m radius)
190: 95-65-80 (>35 m radius)
188: 99-65-82 (>30 m radius)
183: 97-65-82 (>30 m radius)
The Fischer RC4 WC GS Ski delivers a genuine advantage through the latest generations of Fischer's patented race construction, and a new Curve Booster plate. These attributes provide quicker turn initiation, super-fast edge changes and incredible stability. New for 2017, these skis are only offered in one flex.
Fischer adult race skis come from the manufacturer's factory with a higher level of preparation than most any other brand . They are set at the factory with a .6-.7 degree base bevel and 3 degree side angle. They are already shaped and the sidewall has been pulled by the factory. Fischer is the only company that delivers this level of preparation. Most Fischer skis do not need to be ground, but athletes who desire a true .5 degree base bevel will need to select either Elite or World Cup ski prep. In our drop-down menu above, we offer several other levels of race preparation to choose from as options, and we do recommend hot boxing Fischer skis before shipping. Please refer to the Race Tuning & Services page for more information and advanced options.
Fischer skis require the use of Fischer bindings - Fischer Freeflex Z17, Freeflex Z16X and Freeflex Z20X. Please refer to the drop-down below for binding options.
Ultra-smooth feel and 100% power transmission are the hallmarks of Fischer Race Ski construction. Fischer skis are the chosen brand of ski for accomplished World Cup ski racers Steve Nyman and Daniela Merighetti.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.