A classic never gets old. About as simple and efficient of a ski boot as it gets with a clean design that is largely unchanged from the Raichle Flexon of the 1980s, the Full Tilt Classic Ski Boots nonetheless integrate several modern day features that make them undeniably comfortable and fun to ride. Featuring the 3-piece design that we all know and love with a 100% heat moldable Intuition tongued liner, along with the easiest entry and exit of any ski boot on the market, the Full Tilt Classic Ski Boots make any ski day better with their quick response and smooth, playful feel.
Last: 99 mm – The original width shell that your feet love. Ideal for average to narrow width feet.
FTO (Full Tilt Original) Shell – The FTO, aka the original 3-piece shell that continues to inspire creativity, fuel precision, and provide comfort and performance for all day, every day skiing. Don't be fooled -- new is not everything.
Easy On/Off – Tongue fully opens like a convertible, never blocking your foot. Slide your foot in and out easily with comfort in all temperatures.
Flex Rating: 6 (1 soft - 10 stiff) – Maximum versatility & reliability in all conditions with a smooth, natural ankle motion to eliminate shinbang! You can quickly change your flex by swapping out different # flex tongues.
Adjustable Flex – The boot's flex is rated on a simple scale of 1-10 (10 = stiffest). Change a boot's flex by simply switching the tongue (additional tongues sold separately).
Ribbed Tongue – 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang! Optimized for FT's new 45 degree cable positioning for the smoothest flex possible.
Infinite Pivot – Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain, and more control.
Classic Liner – 4 mm Open Cell Foam / 4 mm Intuition® RD Foam / 4 mm Standard Foam. A multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue liner, designed to provide targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way.
100% Heat Moldable Intuition® – All adult Full Tilt boots use authentic Intuition® closed cell foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shell during use, or can be heat molded by a shop in minutes.
J Bars – An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
Wide Toe – For people with wider feet or who prefer a little more wiggle room in the toe area, a thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control.
Warm – Unlike conventional liners, Full Tilt 100% foam construction is air tight with reduced seams to retain body heat.
3-Piece Shell Construction – Up to 2 lbs / 900 g lighter than other boots due to its smart and minimalistic 3-Piece design that eliminates the need for thick, heavy overlapping plastic or bolts.
Lateral Adjustment – Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment up to 12 mm.
Forward Lean Adjustment – Tool-less forward angle adjustment of 3 mm or 7.6 mm.
Nylon Ratchet Buckles – Full Tilt's original adjustment mechanism providing on-the-fly single handed micro adjustment. Full Tilt's Ratchet Buckle features lightweight, economical nylon lever construction.
Cables – Cable closure works like a shoe lace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure, flex & fit.
45 Degree Heel Lock – Keep heels where they belong. Placing the middle buckle at an optimal 45 degree angle creates a solid lock for the heel to stay put when pressuring the tips and tails of the skis.
Rubber Heel – Replaceable rubber heel improves grip and cushion when walking on hard surfaces.
Rigid Boot Board – The Rigid Boot Board provides a firm layer in the bottom of the shell in order to maximize responsiveness & sensitivity to the snow.
Customizable – Full Tilt boots are customizable - all parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Philips head screwdriver.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.
Specializing in snow sports, cycling and tennis equipment. At Kunstadt Sports, you will find all the equipment required to excel at your sport during all four seasons.
Kunstadt Sports specializes in ski, bike and tennis equipment. We service all makes and models of bicycles, we tune skis & snowboards using Wintersteiger machines and equipment. At all three locations! Every day of the year, you can get your hockey or figures skates sharpened while you wait..
Kunstadt Sports has been stringing racquets since 1988.
Kunstadt Sports had started in 1988 in the basement of the Kunstadt home in Kanata. After five years of serving customers in our family home and developing our customer base, we signed our first lease in Kanata at 462 Hazeldean Road in 1993. Soon, the business expanded and we had been able to purchase the Kanata property. In 1999, we acquired our second location at 1583 Bank Street. Our latest expansion took place in the summer of 2009, when we opened a store in the Glebe in an historic building which housed the popular Olympic Ski & Tennis Shop for over four decades. We look forward to carrying on the tradition of selling sports equipment for many decades to come at our three Ottawa locations.
Read more about the History of Kunstadt Sports here: