The Full Tilt Classic remains a classic ski boot for the intermediate to advanced skier looking for a boot that has a narrow fit in the forefoot and leg. The Classic is made with the FTO (Full Tilt Original Shell) that has a 99mm last and lightweight Three Piece Shell that makes it a great boot for freestyle skiing or an all mountain boot for anyone looking for a low volume fit. The Wide Toe uses thinner foam in the front of the liner for a touch extra toe room, without compromising control. The Focused Intuition Liner is made with closed cell foam in the heel pocket for fantastic heel hold. Your body heat can accelerate the breaking in process or a ski shop can place them in a special oven to heat them up for a dialed in fit. The Classic has a Rigid Bootboard that gives you a firm layer on the bottom of the shell for true sensitivity of the snow, and a high amount of responsiveness. If you are looking for a boot that has a lightweight three piece construction, and a narrow fit for all mountain and freestyle skiing the Full Tilt Classic has seen many boots come and go in its day, but has stood the test of time.
FTO Original Shell
Focused Intuition Liner
Lightweight Three Piece Shell
Best Fits a Narrow Forefoot and Narrow Leg Shape
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.