The Phaser 2.0 Pickleball Paddle is designed with a textured graphite surface and an aramid core providing a lively, crisp, responsive feel. This paddle is newest to the GAMMA lineup and offers a performance experience and great touch using traditional construction.
Complies with USAPA Specifications
|Aramid Honeycomb Core||
Aarmid honeycomb core provides great touch with the right amount of power.
|Durable Edge Guard||
Protects the paddle hitting surface and core against court damage.
|GAMMA Honeycomb Grip||
The GAMMA Honeycomb Grip features an extra tacky and firm surface. This provides high traction for maximum grip feedback and control. The perforated honeycomb surface absorbs moisture to provide a sure firm grip.
Textured Graphite Hitting Surface
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.