Designed like no other for those who play like no other
With MxG, the MxG 5 features the first racquet technology that combines precision-injected Magnesium and Graphene to provide the ultimate balance of power and control like no other racquet ever before.
In addition, the racquet also provides ultimate stability at a very low weight to support players at each level to raise their game. Based on a completely new way to engineer a racquet, the racquet features an innovative Magnesium Bridge construction that allows for longer free-moving main strings which leads to a much larger sweet spot and, ultimately, more power. At the same time, the molded bridge ensures that the hoop does not deform under pressure, which gives the player total control on every shot. The MxG 5 is the perfect racquet for ambitious players who need more power.
WEIGHT (UNSTRUNG): 275 g / 9.7 oz
STRING PATTERN: 16/18
HEAD SIZE: 680 cm² / 105 in²
GRIP SIZE: 1-3
BALANCE: 335 mm / 0.4 in
HL LENGTH: 690 mm / 27.2 in
BEAM: 24/26/22 mmMxG is the fusion of Magnesium and Graphene Touch to give you a balance of power and control like no other racquet
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.