The PRESTIGE silo promises precision and the legendary MP version takes that to the highest level. The secret of its unique engineering guarantees you with more touch and feel and ultimate precision in every shot. Just like its silo's brothers, the MP features the groundbreaking Graphene XT technology, which shifts the weight to where it is actually needed for more control and a faster game. With its 18/20 string pattern for ultimate control, the MP is a pure performance racquet with a premium and sophisticated design featuring an exclusive black matt frame and a premium carbon layer with a special "Prestige" typeface.
WEIGHT (UNSTRUNG): 320 g / 11.3 oz
STRING PATTERN: 18/20
HEAD SIZE: 630 cm² / 98 in²
GRIP SIZE: 1-5
BALANCE: 310 mm / 1 1/3 in HL
LENGTH: Standard, 685 mm / 27 in
BEAM: 21 mm
This racquet comes unstrung by default, select a string type from HERE and we will string it for you at no extra charge!
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.