Endorsed by rising phenom Alexander Zverev, this Limited Edition version of the Graphene XT Speed MP is a modern player's racquet that does not skimp on speed or precision. Although weighted for intermediates, this stick should also work well for the advanced player who is ready to switch to a faster, more maneuverable option. At 11.1 ounces, the Speed MP accelerates with ease and delivers impressive accuracy on full cuts. The open 16x19 string pattern puts a tight grip on the ball, making for easy topspin and slice. Thanks to Graphene XT in the shaft, Head is able to move extra mass to the grip and tip, giving the player easier access to power. From the baseline, this racquet's whippy feel and open 16x19 string pattern provide the ingredients for explosive cuts and big spin. The light weight and quick handling is ideal for hitting forehand winners on the run. In addition to being a great baseline stick, the Graphene XT Speed MP delivers solid performance at net.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.