It seems like 2016 is under the sign of innovation at Head’s. They redesigned their lineup and release new series offering more performance and more pleasure to skiers. The new Instinct series incorporates all-mountain skis suited for riders who focus on fun and versatility.
What can the Head Primal Instinct do?
The Natural Instinct is the entry-level ski of the Instinct series. Designed for unexperienced skiers willing to discover the joys of skiing, it was made with forgiveness and progression in mind. The ski is so easy to move around that it feels as if you had been skiing it for ages. It’s light and agile, it manoeuvers with precision and timing and remains playful. Of course, it is not made for breaking speed records or freeriding on deep powder. It is made for smooth learning and pleasure. If the mountain looks scary and impressive to you, the Primal Instinct will show you it’s not and will teach you how to tame it.
Who is the Head Primal Instinct designed for?
If you have never skied before, the Primal Instinct is for you. From the first turn to mastering the technique of carving, the ski holds your hand and shows you the way. Perfect for beginners and intermediates looking for painless skiability.
What are the main assets of the Head Primal Instinct?
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.