The HEAD Graphene 360 Instinct Team brings more versatility to the Instinct silo. Designed for power hitters, Instinct brings a stiffer frame design to the courts that lets you crush balls from deep behind the baseline. Complimented by Graphene 360, HEAD's latest variation of Graphene technology that puts Graphene in the racquet hoop for improved stability and access to power. The Instinct series has also been stabilized by an improved throat design and a higher hoop that creates a larger sweet spot from previous generations. The HEAD Graphene 30 Instinct Team is the perfect racquet for juniors or beginners that want to add power without bulk. Strong juniors that aren't quite ready for the weight of an adult racquet but can handle the length.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.7 oz. / 275 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.2 oz. / 260 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Pts. Head Heavy
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite Graphene 360
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.