A classic high altitude, high speed, pure performance insulated ski jacket for every aspiring skier.
Skiing is our biggest passion we want to spread this feeling to you. One good way is to build a cozy and warm jacket so you don´t freeze on the mountain. Our W Motionista Jacket is a classic Helly Hansen, high altitude, high speed in a pure performance insulated ski jacket for every aspiring skier. Whether it is on groomed slopes or you try your luck in the powder once and a while. You will improve your mobility on or of the slope with a waterproof, breathable Helly Tech® Professional 4-way stretch fabric. Combined with Primaloft® insulation and our innovative H²Flow™ system turbocharging mechanical venting this jacket will keep you dry, warm or cool depending on the outside conditions. All needed ski features are included such as wrist gaiters with thumb hole, inside stash pocket and ski pass pocket.
- Helly Tech® Professional
- 2 ply fabric construction
- 4-way stretch fabric
- H²Flow™ System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- Life Pocket™ with Primaloft® Black Eco Insulation
- Soft stretch lining
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation 100g in body, 80g in sleeves
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated arms and elbows for superior fit
- Snap away powder skirt
- Detachable helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets and chest pocket
- Internal pocket for electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK® Aquaguard™ water resistant zippers
- Arm length 88cm
- CB Length 73.5cm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.