Like the excitement of your first pack of fireworks as a kid, the K2 Bottle Rocket Snowboard achieves that and then some on your next snow mission. The light volume shifted design makes the Bottle Rocket a little shorter and wider for phenomenal maneuverability and float. The Ollie Bar and integrated carbon fiberglass combine to make the Bottle Rocket an incredibly poppy and energetic ride while the Carbon Torque Forks and extra webbing at the tip and tail keep the "BR" stable at high speeds and stable when cornering. Party shred the whole mountain like it's the 4th of July with the K2 Bottle Rocket Snowboard!
Rocker Freestyle Baseline™ – Freestyle baseline is a versatile twin rocker design built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail contact points to create a loose, buttery feel while maintaining instant response and pop.
Tweekend™ – Tweekend™ is simply taking the rocker and camber profile of the board and extending that profile into the tip and tail. This allows you to use the whole board as stable platform for pressing butters, floating in powder and landing big hits.
Flex Rating – 3 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
Volume Shift™ – Downsize 3-5cm from your board length and add width to the middle of the board.
BAP Core – Three species of renewable wood are assembled to optimize strength, reduce weight, and enhance damping without the addition of other materials.
Carbon Torque Forks – K2 keeps their carbon simple by placing it from the binding to the contact points of the board for a more responsive and stable ride.
Ollie Bar – The Ollie Bar is a totally new approach to adding pop to a snowboard. Built in a pre-loaded cambered shape, it solves the concern that rockered boards don't have the pop that cambered boards have. Strong ollies and pressing power don't come from the tail alone. The backbone center section is actually more critical for smooth, even pressure. You have to try it to believe the pop.
ICG 10 Glass™ – Integrating carbon into the fiberglass adds longevity to your board as well as a super smooth release of power while increasing pop and liveliness. ICG 10 has ten strands of carbon, which doesn't make the board significantly stiffer but rather makes the board feel more alive.
Hybritech™ – Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewalls along the running surface that flow into the nose and tail, providing low swing-weight while extending the wood core all the way to the tip of the board for optimized turning initiation and durability.
Sintered 4000 – This is the fastest natural base material available. It is exceptionally durable and absorbs wax deep into the pores of the material holding that well-waxed performance for as long as possible.
Surfy Maneuverable Feel
2 x 4 Inserts
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.