More fun than the day you got a Lite Brite, the K2 Bright Lite Snowboard is your key to all mountain fun. On the softer side but built with a setback stance, the Bright Lite favors cruising groomers and exploring the mountain due to its Directional Rocker Baseline™. A women's specific Rhythm Core and Hybritech™ construction keeps this deck light, playful and easy ridin' no matter where your adventures take you.
Directional Rocker Baseline™ – Designed for use anywhere on the mountain, Directional Rocker allows for effortless turns on hardpack but also provides ample float in softer snow and crud. Designed as a directional Baseline, AT has a medium rise through the tip and a lower rise in the tail. The perfect setup for the all-purpose rider.
Flex Rating – 2 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
Rhythm Core – K2's Rhythm Core is a women's specific core. The unique configuration of wood species focuses on reducing swing weight, resulting in a lighter feel and super fast transitions from edge to edge.
Biaxial Glass – Glass runs north south and east west in the board. Biaxial boards are not just for beginners, they're great on rails, in urban settings, and in the park due to their forgiving nature.
Hybritech™ – Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewalls along the running surface that flow into the nose and tail, providing low swing-weight while extending the wood core all the way to the tip of the board for optimized turning initiation and durability.
2000 Extruded Base – The easiest base material to maintain and repair in snowboarding.
2 x 4 Inserts
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.