A perfect blend of on-hill performance and style. The K2 Darko Snowboard Boots feature tried and true traditional laces but are now complemented by an all-new Boa® Conda liner for on-the-fly adjustments. A cushy heat moldable Intuition® Comfort Foam liner gives you a smooth custom fit while the K2 Darko Snowboard Boots' grippy Street Light outsole makes hiking rails and ridges a breeze. From the park to the sidecountry and back again, the K2 Darko Snowboard Boots will keep your feet and your riding dialed, amigo.
Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Articulating Cuff
- Internal J Bars
- External J Bars
Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D – K2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition foam. Internal and external J-Bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
Boa® Mobility Conda – Liner tightening that dials infit and heel hold.
Street Light Outsole – Designed to be as light as possible and have maximum traction. Constructed with a full perimeter of rubber and an interior of blown rubber that removes weight. Featuring snow clearing lugs in the center for grip while you hike any rail, kicker or cliff drop.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.