The K2 First Lite is a perfect snowboard for the true beginner rider who wants something that's easy to learn on but stable and supportive enough for progressing to an intermediate level. K2's Hybritech Construction makes the First Lite feel lightweight under your feet, but dives a firm edge into harder snow conditions. A Catch-Free Rocker Baseline provides a flat and stable platform under foot with slight rocker at the contact points so you can enter and exit a turn with minimal effort, and never catch an edge. The Full Wood Core is responsive at faster speeds, but has a nice and forgiving feel for easy control. Progress quicker and have more fun doing it with the K2 First Lite women's snowboard.
3/4in (19mm) Setback
Full Wood Core
Catch-Free Rocker Baseline
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.