Don't let the name trick you into believing the K2 Standard Snowboard won't keep up once your riding abilities really start taking off. The K2 Standard does make first carves a simple task with its Catch Free Baseline™ thanks to smoother transitions and catch-free edges, but the profile is one that many advanced freestyle riders can appreciate too for its ultra playfulness in the park. Weight has also been minimized with K2 s Hybritech™ sidewall design -- further easing your control in the air and on rails. The K2 Standard Snowboard's easy-going nature is ideal for beginners and playful for advanced riders that like the feel of a loose board for tweaks and style.
Catch Free Baseline™ – By bringing the contact points out of the snow, turns happen before the edge bites and - voila! - no, catch. This small amount of Rocker results in more confidence throughout the learning curve and unlocks faster progression on all terrain.
W1 Core – Single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability and snap. This is K2's standard core for entry to mid-level boards.
Biaxial – The classic structure laminate, biaxial glass provides smooth all-purpose performance.
Hybritech™ – An efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. This construction features sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail to provide low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
2000 Extruded – This base material is fast in a variety of conditions, it's easy to maintain and exceptionally durable.
2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.