The K2 Lime Lite Snowboard is the ultimate progression and park deck for fun and loose riding. With a smooth, continuous Tweekend™ twin rocker profile, you'll have the freedom to jib and spin with control underfoot when you need it. Outside of the park, the Lime Lite is smooth and stable thanks to strategically placed carbon stringers for tenacious edge hold and cornering. If you like a softer, looser board or want a board that will help you take your riding to the next level, the K2 Lime Lite Snowboard is your ticket to win it!
Rocker Freestyle Baseline™ – Freestyle baseline is a versatile twin rocker design built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail contact points to create a loose, buttery feel while maintaining instant response and pop.
Tweekend™ – Tweekend™ is simply taking the rocker and camber profile of the board and extending that profile into the tip and tail. This allows you to use the whole board as stable platform for pressing butters, floating in powder and landing big hits.
Flex Rating – 2 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
Rhythm Core – K2's Rhythm Core is a women's specific core. The unique configuration of wood species focuses on reducing swing weight, resulting in a lighter feel and super fast transitions from edge to edge.
Carbon Torque Forks – K2 keeps their carbon simple by placing it from the binding to the contact points of the board for a more responsive and stable ride.
Biaxial Glass – Glass runs north south and east west in the board. Biaxial boards are not just for beginners, they're great on rails, in urban settings, and in the park due to their forgiving nature.
Hybritech™ – Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewalls along the running surface that flow into the nose and tail, providing low swing-weight while extending the wood core all the way to the tip of the board for optimized turning initiation and durability.
2000 Extruded Base – The easiest base material to maintain and repair in snowboarding.
2 x 4 Inserts
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.
Specializing in snow sports, cycling and tennis equipment. At Kunstadt Sports, you will find all the equipment required to excel at your sport during all four seasons.
Kunstadt Sports specializes in ski, bike and tennis equipment. We service all makes and models of bicycles, we tune skis & snowboards using Wintersteiger machines and equipment. At all three locations! Every day of the year, you can get your hockey or figures skates sharpened while you wait..
Kunstadt Sports has been stringing racquets since 1988.
Kunstadt Sports had started in 1988 in the basement of the Kunstadt home in Kanata. After five years of serving customers in our family home and developing our customer base, we signed our first lease in Kanata at 462 Hazeldean Road in 1993. Soon, the business expanded and we had been able to purchase the Kanata property. In 1999, we acquired our second location at 1583 Bank Street. Our latest expansion took place in the summer of 2009, when we opened a store in the Glebe in an historic building which housed the popular Olympic Ski & Tennis Shop for over four decades. We look forward to carrying on the tradition of selling sports equipment for many decades to come at our three Ottawa locations.
Read more about the History of Kunstadt Sports here: