How do you make one of the best-selling, hardest-charging boots better? Make it lighter, more durable and smoother flexing thanks to Endo® 2.0 shell construction. The K2 Maysis Snowboard Boots also comes with an Intuition® Control Foam liner that heat molds to your foot and combines with full Boa® lacing for supreme comfort and board control. Add in a Pro-Light Vibram® outsole and it's pretty clear the K2 Maysis Snowboard Boots will remain at the top of the pack for many seasons to come.
Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
Endo 2.0 Construction – Endo 2.0 is the most technically advanced boot construction available. An injected heel counter construction adds strength and durability to your boot, giving it the same response season after season. The Endo 2.0 design allows for a more precise and smooth flex with a snappy rebound to power you out of any landing or turn. With an ultra durable TPU construction, the Endo 2.0 provides lasting comfort, response and durability for all styles of riding.
Internal J Bars
External J Bars
Intuition® Control Foam 3D – K2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam. Internal and external J bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
Boa® Conda – A patented K2 liner lacing system that uses a urethane part to hug your ankle creating the ultimate heel hold control. It also allows for adjusting liner tightness and heel hold on the fly from outside the boot with gloves on.
Boa® Coiler – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening and the Coiler version automatically retracts lace slack so things stay nice and neat.
3D Formed EVA Footbed
Vibram® Pro-Lite Outsole – Combining the ultra grip and durability of Vibram® with K2's deep knowledge of just what a rider needs, the Vibram Pro is the best of old world and new. Lightweight and built to last to get you to the top fast.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.