The K2 Missconduct returns again this season, but now with a slightly wider waist width. This all-mountain twin tip is an excellent ski for the young lady who is ready for her first pair of adult skis that she can ride in the park, or on the groomers. An Aspen Wood Core feels light on your feet, but will keep you stable enough when you want to hit your top speed. TwinTech Sidewalls keep a sold hold on the firm snow and transfer your energy from your skis directly towards the snow. The Tip and Tail Hardware improve the durability and reduce the chances of splitting the tips when you land too hard in the back seat. The Missconduct has K2's Park Flex Pattern that adds a nice and playful snap when you are hitting the boxes and rails.
Aspen Wood Core
Tip and Tail Hardware
Recommended Bindings: Warden 11, Tyrolia Attack 11, Marker Squire
Recommended Brake Size: 90-100mm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.