There's a celebration on the mountain, so make sure to stack up the hors d'oeuvres and bring out the K2 Party Platter Snowboard. The shortest and fattest volume shifted board in K2 s lineup, this board has a low swing weight and loves tight runs through the trees. Light tail rocker, aggressive nose rocker and an extended center profile grant you with a massive contact patch for easy edge changes and intuitive handling. Whether it's a pow day or midweek groomer crushing, the K2 Party Platter Snowboard is the life blood of a good time on the mountain.
Directional Rocker Baseline™ – Designed for use anywhere on the mountain, Directional Rocker allows for effortless turns on hardpack but also provides ample float in softer snow and crud. Designed as a directional Baseline, AT has a medium rise through the tip and a lower rise in the tail. The perfect setup for the all-purpose rider.
Tweekend™ – Tweekend™ is simply taking the rocker and camber profile of the board and extending that profile into the tip and tail. This allows you to use the whole board as stable platform for pressing butters, floating in powder and landing big hits.
Flex Rating – 2 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
Tail Kick – Surf style with switch freestyle capability.
Volume Shift™ – Downsize 7-10cm from your board length and add width to the middle of the board.
BAP Core – Three species of renewable wood are assembled to optimize strength, reduce weight, and enhance damping without the addition of other materials.
Ollie Bar – The Ollie Bar is a totally new approach to adding pop to a snowboard. Built in a pre-loaded cambered shape, it solves the concern that rockered boards don't have the pop that cambered boards have. Strong ollies and pressing power don't come from the tail alone. The backbone center section is actually more critical for smooth, even pressure. You have to try it to believe the pop.
Biaxial Glass – Glass runs north south and east west in the board. Biaxial boards are not just for beginners, they're great on rails, in urban settings, and in the park due to their forgiving nature.
Hybritech™ – Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewalls along the running surface that flow into the nose and tail, providing low swing-weight while extending the wood core all the way to the tip of the board for optimized turning initiation and durability.
Sintered 4000 – This is the fastest natural base material available. It is exceptionally durable and absorbs wax deep into the pores of the material holding that well-waxed performance for as long as possible.
Surfy Maneuverable Feel
2 x 4 Inserts
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.
Specializing in snow sports, cycling and tennis equipment. At Kunstadt Sports, you will find all the equipment required to excel at your sport during all four seasons.
Kunstadt Sports specializes in ski, bike and tennis equipment. We service all makes and models of bicycles, we tune skis & snowboards using Wintersteiger machines and equipment. At all three locations! Every day of the year, you can get your hockey or figures skates sharpened while you wait..
Kunstadt Sports has been stringing racquets since 1988.
Kunstadt Sports had started in 1988 in the basement of the Kunstadt home in Kanata. After five years of serving customers in our family home and developing our customer base, we signed our first lease in Kanata at 462 Hazeldean Road in 1993. Soon, the business expanded and we had been able to purchase the Kanata property. In 1999, we acquired our second location at 1583 Bank Street. Our latest expansion took place in the summer of 2009, when we opened a store in the Glebe in an historic building which housed the popular Olympic Ski & Tennis Shop for over four decades. We look forward to carrying on the tradition of selling sports equipment for many decades to come at our three Ottawa locations.
Read more about the History of Kunstadt Sports here: