This is not a zombie-blasting raygun. No, the K2 Raygun Snowboard is more into blasting around the entire mountain. With three TransWorld Good Wood awards under its belt, the Raygun doesn't hesitate at the sight of steep or unruly terrain. The Directional Rocker Baseline™ gives it a balanced, stable feel for a fun and playful board that you can ride both on and off the groomers, in and out of the park, full blast or half throttle. Get out there and pull the trigger!
Directional Rocker Baseline™ – Designed for use anywhere on the mountain, Directional Rocker allows for effortless turns on hardpack but also provides ample float in softer snow and crud. Designed as a directional Baseline, AT has a medium rise through the tip and a lower rise in the tail. The perfect setup for the all-purpose rider.
Flex Rating – 2 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
Aspen Core – K2's W1 core is characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is their standard core for entry to mid-level boards.
ICG 10 Glass™ – Integrating carbon into the fiberglass adds longevity to your board as well as a super smooth release of power while increasing pop and liveliness. ICG 10 has ten strands of carbon, which doesn't make the board significantly stiffer but rather makes the board feel more alive.
Biaxial Glass – Glass runs north south and east west in the board. Biaxial boards are not just for beginners, they're great on rails, in urban settings, and in the park due to their forgiving nature.
Hybritech™ – Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewalls along the running surface that flow into the nose and tail, providing low swing-weight while extending the wood core all the way to the tip of the board for optimized turning initiation and durability.
2000 Extruded Base – The easiest base material to maintain and repair in snowboarding.
2 x 4 Inserts
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.