The snowboard boot, your connection to the board. When you rely on a piece of gear so crucially, it better be great, like the new K2 Ryker Snowboard Boots. This "all-rounder" has a lightweight construction and moderate flex for versatile riding anywhere on the mountain. The Intuition® liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit and a 3-point harness system keeps your heel locked and loaded for smooth, powerful riding. Complete with Harshmellow™ impact protection for gettin' sendy, the K2 Ryker Snowboard Boots are a fully stacked shred powerhouse you'll appreciate no matter where you ride.
Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Articulating Cuff
- Internal J Bars
- External J Bars
Intuition® Control Foam 3D – K2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam. Internal and external J bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
3-Point Harness – Feet are like snowflakes, everyone is different. The 3 Point Harness is a simple supportive solution. It also acts as a supportive ankle brace to keep your foot stable and reduce that fatigue in your ankles.
Boa® Coiler – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening and the Coiler version automatically retracts lace slack so things stay nice and neat.
3D Formed EVA
Phy-Light Outsole – This all Phylon with Harshmellow™ outsole has been formulated in a harder durometer. The result is the excellent weight savings of Phylon, but with the durability normally only seen in rubber outsoles.
Harshmellow™ Dampening – Impact and vibration absorption for less fatigue.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.