The new and improved K2 Sight remains a great ski for the beginner to intermediate skier looking for an all-mountain twin tip that can play in the park and hit the groomers. An Aspen Wood Core uses a Carbon Boost Braid that has lively and playful feeling for short to medium radius turns on the frontside, and hopping onto boxes and rails. The waist width got a little wider this season to provide you with a little bit wider of a landing platform. K2's TwinTech Sidewall Construction grips firm snow, transfers energy and adds more torsional strength on those days when you want to go fast on the frontside of the mountain.
Aspen Wood Core
Carbon Boost Braid
Tip and Tail Hardware
Recommended Bindings: Tyrolia Attack 11, Warden 11, Marker Squire
Recommended Brake Size: 90-100mm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.