Let your dude run free on the K2 Vandal Snowboard. Featuring a true twin outline and a freestyle-oriented rocker, the Vandal can handle any sort of terrain, any time of the day. And thanks to the fluid flex pattern, you'll be wondering just how the heck your little one now has better style than you do. Let the wild rumpus begin.
Freestyle Baseline™ – Freestyle Baseline is a versatile twin rocker design built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail contact points to create a loose, buttery feel while maintaining instant response and pop.
1 - 2.5 – Learning and turning flex designed to help progression.
True Twin – Symmetrical board for seamless regular and switch riding.
W1 Core – Single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability and snap. This is K2's standard core for entry to mid-level boards.
Biaxial Fiberglass – The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides balanced all-purpose flex and performance.
Patented Hybritech™ Construction – Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
2000 Extruded Base – Super fast in a variety of conditions with great durability and easy-to-tune and repair density.
2 x 4 Insert Pattern
2 x 4 Inserts
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.