Feeling just at home in the backcountry as it does in-bounds, the K2 Manifest Snowboard is the ultimate All-Terrain quiver killer. Its Directional Combination Camber Baseline™ offers float and maneuverability in powder and stability on hardpack thanks to the Triax ICG 20 Carbon Glass layup and added Carbon DarkWeb™.
- BASELINE: DIRECTIONAL COMBINATION CAMBER
- VOLUME PLACEMENT: TRADITIONAL SHAPED BOARD
- BOARD SHAPE: DIRECTIONAL
- CORE CONSTRUCTION: BAP CORE
- SIDEWALL: HYBRITECH
- FIBERGLASS: TRIAX ICG20 CARBON GLASS
- BASE MATERIAL: 4000-SINTERED
- INSERTS: 2X4
FEATURES: Directional Combination Camber Baseline™, BAP Core, ICG 20 Triax Glass with Carbon, Carbon DarkWeb™, Sintered 4000 Base, 2x4 Inserts
Bases may vary
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.