The Blinder ROAD 250 is a specifically designed hi-powered road light for the discerning rider. With incredible power:weight ratio and dual + constant flash modes, you won‰۪t find another light like this.
Using two of the latest high-intensity LUMILEDS LEDs and incorporating both wide and narrow angle beams, the Blinder Road 250 floods any street in light, giving cyclists total night vision whilst being visible to others at over 1000m.
LENS : Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
BATTERY : USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
INTEGRATED USB PLUG : Designed to be exposed to the elements, 100% waterproof.
THERMAL MANAGEMENT : Automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance.
MATERIALS : Polycarbonate housing and PMMA Lens. Hard-anodised aluminium fascia. UV-Resistant silicone.åÊ
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.