Sit back and take a whiff of the Line Chronic. This pungent ski is a long-time favorite for park rats looking to get as high as possible in the air, or wax a double kinked rail with extra dank style. The Symmetrical Flex Pattern will have you a bit disheveled and help you ride or land switch. Line's Maple MacroBlock Wood Core uses two full length stringers surrounded by aspen that makes the Chronic incredibly strong and durable. A nice Fatty Base and Edge is thicker and stronger to prevent any hangover or excessive damage from park features. The Chronic's 92mm waist gives you the perfect platform for sticking big landings or dipping into the trees for a quick break.
Sintered Fatty Base and Edge
Maple MacroBlock Core
Recommended Bindings: Tyrolia Attack 13, Salomon STH WTR 13, Look Pivot 14, Marker Griffon
Recommended Brake Size: 95-110mm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.