The Line Soulmate 86 makes a perfect all-mountain ski for the intermediate skier looking for smooth and easy turns, with the ability to head off trail in light powder. The Soulmate 86 is made with a Thin Tip that pulls material away from the tip of the ski to reduce chatter and tip wobble. A 5-Point Sidecut uses five different radius shapes that allow you to make any turn shape you want to with ease in any snow condition. The 4D FiberCap Construction has layers of Fiberglass that reinforce the wood core in four different directions to increase stability in the ski, and reduce the total weight. An 86mm waist is perfect for carving medium radius turns on the groomers, even when they have fresh snow or crud on them.
Maple Macroblock Core
4D FiberCap Construction
Recommended Bindings: Warden 11, Tyrolia Attack 11, Marker Squire
Recommended Brake Size: 90-105mm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.