The Line Skis Gizmo Skis, built upon a sturdy aspen core and featuring regular camber, are designed for the progressing all-mountain mini-menace. Your little guy will be railing turns like a champ on the 15.5m radius and stomping big airs in no time. Gone are the days of those foamy, floppy, kids skis -- get your grom out on a true-to-form ski in a shrunken-down package. Kids these days are pushing themselves farther and faster than ever before, and their skis need to match their performance-minded goals. On the Gizmo, your little shredder will get all of the performance he needs to take things to the next level.
Camber Profile – 4 mm
Medium Flex – Smooth, predictable flex for progressing riders and experts alike.
Symmetric Flex™ – The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward and backwards.
5-Cut™ – 5 different sized sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control and unlimited turn shapes.
Nearly Symmetrical – Designed to ski equally well forwards and backwards.
Aspenlite™ – 100% aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel.
4D Fibercap™ – 4 directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unecessary weight.
Extruded Fatty™ Base – Extruded 1.7 mm base.
Fatty™ Edge – 2.2 mm x 2.5 mm edge for increased durability and tuning life.
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Recommended Stance – -37 mm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.