NEW CARBOFLAX TECHNOLOGY
LOOK innovation on this frame model: the carbon is combined with natural linen fibres to filter vibrations from the road and so increase comfort on the bike. The composition of the 765 is mainly carbon because this material provides lightness, strength and general rigidity for the bicycle. A layer of linen fibre has been positioned between the carbon thicknesses on the fork and chain stays to encourage the dissipation of vibrations. Another thickness of linen fibre placed around the tube inside the fork and chainstays provides better elongation properties for these tubes, again to filter micro shocks and vibrations that fatigue the cyclist. The inclusion of linen, with its vibration filtering properties, increases the bicycles general performance: the cyclist‰۪s body being less loaded, all his energy will be concentrated on steering and pedalling. A real benefit for very long, tough outings.
The 765 has Endurance geometry with a shorter, higher cockpit than on a Race geometry bike (for example the 795). The cyclist has a less stretched out position and so is more comfortable for long distances.
ASYMMETRIC CHAINSTAYS / EXTENDED SEATSTAYS
Major design work has been done on the rear triangle to improve comfort and performance. The chain stays are asymmetric: the right chain stay is oversized compared to the left to balance forces due to transmission of the pedalling force. They are short and rigid to guarantee a dynamic bike. Still with a view to improving comfort the seat stays have been extended and are slimmer to improve comfort.
INTEGRATED DI2 COMPATIBLE CABLES
The new 765 includes all the brake and derailleur cables in the tubes, and the cable housing end stops are removable. It is thus possible to change them to assemble the frame with a mechanical or Di2 groupset.
PF 30 BOTTOM BRACKET
The 765 bottom bracket is to the Press Fit 30 standard. Integration of the bearings into the frame offers several advantages: longer bearing life, increased stiffness for better force transmission, and finally ease of fitting and removal.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.
Specializing in snow sports, cycling and tennis equipment. At Kunstadt Sports, you will find all the equipment required to excel at your sport during all four seasons.
Kunstadt Sports specializes in ski, bike and tennis equipment. We service all makes and models of bicycles, we tune skis & snowboards using Wintersteiger machines and equipment. At all three locations! Every day of the year, you can get your hockey or figures skates sharpened while you wait..
Kunstadt Sports has been stringing racquets since 1988.
Kunstadt Sports had started in 1988 in the basement of the Kunstadt home in Kanata. After five years of serving customers in our family home and developing our customer base, we signed our first lease in Kanata at 462 Hazeldean Road in 1993. Soon, the business expanded and we had been able to purchase the Kanata property. In 1999, we acquired our second location at 1583 Bank Street. Our latest expansion took place in the summer of 2009, when we opened a store in the Glebe in an historic building which housed the popular Olympic Ski & Tennis Shop for over four decades. We look forward to carrying on the tradition of selling sports equipment for many decades to come at our three Ottawa locations.
Read more about the History of Kunstadt Sports here: