120mm full carbon full suspension, 27.5" wheels
New attachments standards: 12 mm and Post Mount Carbon
A-Stem total integration stem
Single-pivot kinematics with 120mm travel seat stays
Aluminium seat post and rocker
Optimal obstacle crossing
Great grip on the ground
Single-pivot anti-pumping kinematics
120mm Full Suspension Mountain Bike Frame Full Carbon With 27.5" Wheel Format
The 927 uses the ideal format for a performance / competition / marathon full suspension model. The wheels have a diameter greater than 26 but slightly lower than the 29, thus combining the advantages of large wheels without the drawbacks. The 27.5format makes it possible to pass obstacles better while ensuring good suspension travel and proving a geometry that is made for performance. This intermediate wheel format also allows for significant maneuvrability and a very low weight. All the components of the 927 are carbon, from the single piece main triangle to the asymmetrical rear triangle, meaning that you will make the most of the excellent performance and lightness that comes our mastery of carbon.
The 927 innovates by incorporating our Direct Drive concept in its MTB version. The Direct Drive concept corresponds to the optimisation of all the steering station‰۪s parameters in the aim of bringing maximal rigidity, reliability and safety to reach a maximum performance level. We arrive at this result through the use of a short and conical head tube 11/2 below and 11/8 above and the suppression of spacers since the adjustment of the handlebars‰۪ height is now done through the use of our A-Stem reversible length setting the sections of which were clearly defined to optimise steering accuracy.
New Standards For Attaching The Rear Wheel: 12 Mm Through Axle
The 927 incorporates the latest attachment standards. The rear wheel axle is an oversize through axle (12mm). The frame comes with a stiffer and stronger rear axle than the traditional 9mm axle. The åÇPost MountåÈ attachment of the disc brake calliper is made of carbon so that the whole of the 927 rear triangle is single-piece carbon: more rigid laterally and lighter, while maintaining major flex in the seat stays, thus avoiding a pivot point.
Single-pivot Kinematics With ÛÏflex Stays 120mm Travel
The kinematics of the 927 is of single-pivot type with tip over rocker. The main pivot point was precisely positioned to obtain the desired rear wheel path, the geometry and the position of the rocker were subject to long hours of work and of numerous tests to obtain the shock absorption ratio curves and thus the desired progress for the work of the rear suspension, resulting in successful kinematics presenting easiness, a high level of rigidity and an exemplary behaviour.Our experience in the use of carbon allowed us to continue further: we replaced the pivot point located on the stays by an accurately calculated flat section that allows us to do without rolling bearing axes there, the stays bend when the suspension operates offering an unequalled level of reliability. We thus obtain a laterally more rigid stays pivot point, which is easier and does not require more maintenance.
The rocker is made of X-Light aluminium, which means that the machining has been specifically optimised to be as light as a carbon rod. It is specific to the 927 and provides an ideal damping ratio and efficient kinematics.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.
Specializing in snow sports, cycling and tennis equipment. At Kunstadt Sports, you will find all the equipment required to excel at your sport during all four seasons.
Kunstadt Sports specializes in ski, bike and tennis equipment. We service all makes and models of bicycles, we tune skis & snowboards using Wintersteiger machines and equipment. At all three locations! Every day of the year, you can get your hockey or figures skates sharpened while you wait..
Kunstadt Sports has been stringing racquets since 1988.
Kunstadt Sports had started in 1988 in the basement of the Kunstadt home in Kanata. After five years of serving customers in our family home and developing our customer base, we signed our first lease in Kanata at 462 Hazeldean Road in 1993. Soon, the business expanded and we had been able to purchase the Kanata property. In 1999, we acquired our second location at 1583 Bank Street. Our latest expansion took place in the summer of 2009, when we opened a store in the Glebe in an historic building which housed the popular Olympic Ski & Tennis Shop for over four decades. We look forward to carrying on the tradition of selling sports equipment for many decades to come at our three Ottawa locations.
Read more about the History of Kunstadt Sports here: