The award-winning?ÿPIVOT?ÿis the most trusted and reliable alpine binding in skiing. The all-new PIVOT 12 DUAL is an elite-level Dual Standard freeride binding with an 3.5-12 indicator range and up to 115mm brake. Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new PIVOT DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance. The reinforced Full Action toepiece combined with the classic Pivot "turntable" heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption and the longest elastic travel on the market to provide more reliable retention and consistent release. The Pivot 12 DUAL is designed for aggressive all-mountain, freeride, and freestyle skiing and can be mounted on skis up to 115mm underfoot.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.