Designed for competitive skiers, the SPX 12 Rockerace binding is based off our World Cup styles, with which it shares its Hot Red colour. Its extremely long elastic travel ensures excellent retention, instant power transfer and superior shock absorption for maximum reduced unwanted pre-release. Its short mounting zone and semi-suspended heel enhance ski flex for even more precision and control. It's only compatible with ISO 5355 A and GripWalk® (future ISO 23223 A) boots, along with skis equipped with an R22 plate.
THE ROCKERACE CONCEPT COMES DIRECTLY FROM THE LATEST PROTOTYPES USED BY OUR WORLD CUP RIDERS. WITH ITS REDUCED IMPLANTATION AND A SEMI-SUSPENDED HEEL, IT ALLOWS YOU TO CONTROL EVEN MORE FLEX THE SKI WHILE MAINTAINING MAXIMUM PRECISION: WITHOUT CONTROL, POWER IS NOTHING!
LOOK's SPX heel design offers 27mm of elastic travel for best-in-class shock absorption, confident retention, and a significant reduction in unwanted prerelease. An oversize heel pivot increases coupling strength (boot-binding interface) for more efficient power transmission.
FULL ACTION TOE PIECE
Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE
LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
SHORT MOUNTING ZONE
The shortened mounting zone provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.
LONG ELASTIC TRAVEL
Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
1130 GRAM (0TUCM)
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.