If you put long hours into the saddle, you know comfort is a key element of your endurance capacity. The CB Carbon 2 bib is designed to offer lasting performance and comfort with features and fabrics that won’t let you down half-way through. The ergonomic fit of the bib is combined with the use of highly stretchable and compressive CB Carbon + LYCRA® and Endurexx fabrics which results in increased blood flow, reduced muscle vibration and reduced fatigue. The bib straps are made with both Carbon-X and Highlander mesh for great comfort and moisture evacuation. An Aero Lazer band is used at the thigh for a smooth transition that improves aerodynamics and muscle support, and an ischial relief zone relieves pressure at the back of the leg.
- CB CARBON + LYCRA® FIBER: HELP ENHANCE BLOOD FLOW
- ENDUREXX: STRETCHABILITY, COMPRESSION AND SUPPORT
- CARBON X-MESHl: MAXIMIZES MUSCULAR PERFORMANCE
- HIGHLANDER MESH: COMFORT AND MOISTURE MANAGEMENT
- Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in motion
- Stretch trim on bib straps: Provides greater ease and comfort
- Inseam: 9.25"/23.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Aero Lazer band at thigh: Lazer-cut, smooth transition to improve aerodynamics and muscle support
- Ischial relief zone: Relieves pressure at the back of the leg
- Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Back and bottom reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- 4Motion Chamois
- Coldblack® Finish
LYCRA® is a trademark of INVISTA®
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.