The Equipe Motion Shorts utilize compression to give you the performance and comfort needed for long hours in the saddle. They are constructed of Pro and Power + LYCRA® fiber, two fabrics that offer great stretchability, compression, and amazing shape recovery for a constant performance. At the thigh, the Powerband compressive cuff reduces lower leg pression and provides support without restricting circulation. The Equipe Motion Shorts are equipped with the Women's Motion Airgel chamois that offers exceptional comfort on long rides thanks to perforated gel inserts and high-density foam, a 4-way stretch articulated design and a CUPRON top sheet that helps reduce irritation.
- PRO + LYCRA® FIBER: FULL STRETCH, SHAPE RECOVERY
- POWER + LYCRA® FIBER: STRETCH AND COMPRESSION
- Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in movement
- Inseam 10.5"/26.5 cm
- HuggFit waist: Evenly distributes pressure around the waist for a comfortable fit
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching for more comfort
- Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Back reflective accent: Enhance visibility
- Airgel Chamois
- Compressive Fit
LYCRA® is a trademark of INVISTA®
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.