This light and sturdy hand pump features a 2-stage piston system that allows you to choose between high-pressure and high-volume, so you can rapidly inflate your tire with the high-volume, and finish off with the high-pressure to reach the desired tire pressure, up to 120 psi. The automatic selection of Presta and Schrader valves makes it practical and easy to use.
Polyvalent, precise, portable pump. These 4 words describe the BLOWER G that at the flip of a switch provides Hi Pressure or Hi Volume. Your roadside tire repairs will be quickest with this pump, start with Hi Volume and then switch to HI Pressure to reach the road pressure you need. Great pump on the trail and thus on the road too.
- Easily goes to 120 psi due to its precision construction.
- Size and materials (aluminum) make it light and highly portable.
- Dual piston design converts HiVolume to HiPressure with a flip of the switch.
- Gauge-enabled high-function/small-package pump at 136 g, 205 mm in length.
- Automatic head for Presta and Schrader interoperability.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.