Do you remember your first bike? Surely! Our first connection with the ride is always something special. That’s why we made sure every detail was focused on security and fun.
Learning to ride a bicycle should be a joyful experience and we’re committed to helping the next generations of cyclists get rolling! Every component was selected to provide more control, security and confidence to riders. Steering control was improved thanks to a reduced overall weight and grip size. A larger pedal platform provides confidence while pedaling. Redesigning the frame with a longer wheelbase increases the bike’s stability, helping our youngsters be more agile and confident. The minimum seat height was also lowered to provide secure footing on the ground. To improve the ride quality, we’ve also selected efficient rolling tires and ball bearing pedals, and we’ve fine-tuned all bearing adjustments so they can challenge their parents! All this implemented with colorful graphics will definitively provide an awesome first bike experience.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.