An unbeatable choice in terms of value for money, the Lemmon 2 allows air to flow to keep your body cool when riding in hot weather. This popular jersey is made with a new softer and silkier fabric for enhanced comfort. Several reflective bands have been added to provide 360-degree visibility when you extend your ride to reach your goals.
AirFit 2.0: Peach skin fabric that increases air circulation and moisture wicking AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- Fabric technologies: Airflow Moisture management
- Feels like a second skin 4-way stretchability
- Zipper: 22''/56 cm detachable
- Garment features: Mesh at upper back and side panels
- Silicone gripper at hem
- Reflective logos at front and back
- Reflective elements at sleeves and pockets
- Pocket system: 3 angled at back with headphone cable exit 1 mesh
- INFO +: Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.