We recommend the Le Tour II helmet for anyone who enjoys safe leisurely bike rides both on the road and in the forest.
This helmet will follow you wherever you go while keeping your head protected and cool. Now offered in 2 sizes with a removable visor, the Le Tour II helmet offers a wide range of adjustment that allows maximum comfort no matter the shape of your head. Its large vents ensure good ventilation for your rides during beautiful summer days. And if you're heading out during the evening, to the ice cream shop or visiting friends, be sure to remain visible thanks to reflectors located at the back of the helmet which will allow you to be seen by other road users near and far. The very versatile Le Tour II helmet offers everything you need to have fun and be safe on your bike.
- Construction: In-Mold, 19 vents. Inner evacuation channels.
- Ringlock frame ring that ensures the helmet's integrity.
- Stabilizing system: Spiderlock® Solo II
- Straps: Steplock adjustment
- Padding: Airdry®, washable and sealed for enhanced durability
- Reflector decals: Safety first! Reflective stickers will make you more visible near motorists.
- Visor: Le Tour, specifically designed for the Le Tour helmet. The V-Pro system, a receptacle molded into the helmet, allows installing and removing the visor as often as desired.
- Removable plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used
Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
INFO +: S/M: 20 3/8 - 22 1/2 in, 53 - 57 cm M/L: 21 5/8 - 24 in, 55 - 61 cm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.