The purchase of a first nice road bike often comes with some nice accessories to go with it. The Asset helmet is an excellent choice to go with that new ride. Offering great value for the price, the Asset is super lightweight and very well ventilated to offer maximum comfort. With its fierce design inspired from pure racing models, this helmet ensures great head protection from every angle in addition to a natural positioning on your head without pressure points. This model meets the needs of both the experienced cyclist and the novice rider who needs to keep his budget in check. When many accessories need to be acquired, it's good to know that you can have an affordable helmet that will offer the performance you need to fully enjoy your passion for the bike from the very first miles.
Construction: In-Mold, 14 vents. Inside evacuation channels. MSB technology reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection.
Stabilizing system: Spiderlock® Solo IV
Straps: Steplock adjustment
Padding: Airdry®, washable and sealed for enhanced durability
Weight: 9 oz/255 g
S: 6 1/2 - 7 hat size, 20 1/2 - 22 in, 52 - 56 cm
M: 7 - 7 3/8 hat size, 22 - 23 1/4 in, 56 - 59 cm
XL: 7 3/4 - 8 hat size, 24 1/2 - 25 3/4 in, 62 - 65 cm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.