There are two extremes of cycling jerseys. At one pole, shapeless sacks festooned with colorful swoops and whorls; at the other, hammy prints that are 98% black and have become so lost in a vortex of self-reflexivity that they can't even decide if they're ironic or not. Louis Garneau takes the middle road with its Lemmon 2 Men's Jersey, which incorporates color without the former category's clown-vomit embellishment but isn't as unforgivingly race-fitting (and priced) as the latter.
The Lemmon 2's subtle aesthetics are displayed on a pair of materials: AirFit 2.0 and AirFit Mesh. LG describes the AirFit 2.0 as "peach skin," an apt descriptor for a fabric whose lightweight breathability and refreshing airflow is only matched by its silky softness. AirFit Mesh rides high at the collar and spans the underarms, adding yet more ventilation for an even airier ride.
A timelessly styled cycling jersey for warm summer spins
Silky, "peach skin" body fabric rides lightly and breathes well
Mesh inserts encourage ventilation when the temperature climbs
Four rear pockets include media routing for discreet jams
Side pockets angled for easier access while in the saddle
Reflective details help keep you visible on humid summer nights
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.
Specializing in snow sports, cycling and tennis equipment. At Kunstadt Sports, you will find all the equipment required to excel at your sport during all four seasons.
Kunstadt Sports specializes in ski, bike and tennis equipment. We service all makes and models of bicycles, we tune skis & snowboards using Wintersteiger machines and equipment. At all three locations! Every day of the year, you can get your hockey or figures skates sharpened while you wait..
Kunstadt Sports has been stringing racquets since 1988.
Kunstadt Sports had started in 1988 in the basement of the Kunstadt home in Kanata. After five years of serving customers in our family home and developing our customer base, we signed our first lease in Kanata at 462 Hazeldean Road in 1993. Soon, the business expanded and we had been able to purchase the Kanata property. In 1999, we acquired our second location at 1583 Bank Street. Our latest expansion took place in the summer of 2009, when we opened a store in the Glebe in an historic building which housed the popular Olympic Ski & Tennis Shop for over four decades. We look forward to carrying on the tradition of selling sports equipment for many decades to come at our three Ottawa locations.
Read more about the History of Kunstadt Sports here: